Please read the following to understand your responsibilites of accepting your shipment and to ensure it's safety. Here at kitchenrestock.com we do our best to sell our customers quality products at wholesale prices. Most of our products ship directly from our manufacturers straight to your door. We use multiple carriers to insure your shipment will get to you in the shortest amount of time. read more... For heavy items make sure you select the lift-gate service at checkout to avoid a larger fee at the time of delivery. Your order will be delivered on a full size tractor trailer and the delivery driver will only call ahead of time if you request this service at the time of checkout. read less...
- Removing your shipment from the truck: The driver will place your shipment on the ground using a lift-gate if this service was requested at the time of checkout.
- Bringing the shipment inside your home or business.
- Noting any damaged or missing items on the carrier's delivery receipt.
Failing to make note of these issues on the delivery receipt means we cannot guarantee a replacement unit or compensation for the damages.
Inspect the Shipment
Inspect the entire shipment for damage. This will consist of you inspecting the box/crating on the outside as well as removing the packaging for inspection of the actual equipment. If you notice any items damaged, refuse them. If you notice any items missing, note them on the delivery receipt. Failure to inspect your shipment for damages or missing items is an acceptance of the items with no damage or shortage and no claims can be filed.
Accept or Decline
- If the shipment looks good, sign for your delivery and you're all set!
- If you received a damaged item that you would like replaced, please REFUSE it, note the damage on the delivery receipt, and give us a call so we can get a new unit on the way. This is the only way we can guarantee that a replacement unit be sent to you.
- If damage is found and you decide to accept the delivery anyway (not recommended) you must make note of all damages on the delivery receipt before signing. By notating the damages this does not guarantee a replacement unit nor does it guarantee compensation for the damages.
After you Accept the Shipment
If damage is noted after you have signed for the shipment take photos of the damages and contact us immediately. We can be reached at 844-786-8477 or email@example.com. We will need you to email us these photos along with the signed delivery receipt. Make sure to keep all packing materials for future inspection by the freight carriers 3rd party investigator.